1. Safety first. The turning point is Otis developed safety brakes in 1853. If the lifting cable breaks, the device immediately holds Sum Passenger Elevator. These days, the elevator is equipped with intuitive safety features, such as overload sensors, to prevent elevator response unless overloaded is removed or certain passengers get off.
2. Fresh air. Stepped into the passenger lift, and we do not immediately take into account the air we breathe. Usually we focus on our destination. Usually we take the air conditioner in the elevator as a matter of course. Without it, we will soon notice the heat may not tolerate. Elevator air conditioning is essential in summer and winter, and ensures air circulation, passenger comfort.
3. Fast journeys. People are often obsessed with time. For most of us, we don’t want to be restricted in any confined space like elevators at any time. No wonder, increasing the speed of passenger elevators is the focus of constant innovation, and many engineers have made ambitious plans. The elevators are so fast these days that they passed the elevator shaft at 3313 feet per minute.
4. Comfortable and peaceful experience.In 1889, melody music was introduced to passenger elevators to encourage first-time passengers to trust elevators, maintain safety, distract attention, and provide comfort. In today's high-speed elevator, the elevator shaft is on the bumper, improving the car structure and low friction lifting to ensure smooth driving.
5. Functional finishes. Create a fantastic experience in the passenger elevator, depending on the noble idea. Once it meets the comfort of acceleration and safety fundamentals, passengers will seek to improve their functionality and control panels, thereby enhancing their experience in multiple journeys. Smooth glass and polished metal surfaces make a good first impression and provide durable performance.
6. Enhance experience, in most cases, passenger elevators have become a part of our daily life, we rarely think of the design of the technology is really extraordinary. The elevator inspires skyscrapers and continues to inspire designers for more outstanding design and luxury experiences, and for human ascension to meet today's challenges.